Our Guarantee - These Six Months Would Be The Most Fruitful Time Of Your Engineering
Optimus Research Labs Pvt Ltd is a leading technology firm of Delhi. Embedded systems, web development, IoT and android application development being the key areas of work.
Apart from product development and design services the company also runs a training center for budding engineers.The company offers both short term and long term training programs. Here are the basic details of six months industrial training in Delhi for ECE
Layout of Six Months Industrial Training:
- Hands-On training on a 8-bit microcontroller
- Hands-On training on a 32-bit microcontroller
- Basics of Research and development
- Allotment to an on going project
- Selection of a team leader
- On the job IoT based electronic product development
Eligibility criteria for 6 months industrial training:
- Students pursuing B.Tech (ECE, EEE, IC, Mech, Electrical)
- Students pursuing M.Tech
- Students who have completed their B.Tech and are looking for some practical hands-on experience
- Professionals willing to enhance their skills
Prerequisites of six months industrial training in Delhi for ECE:
- Basic knowledge of C language
- Basic understanding of hardware
- Basics of digital electronics
- Prior knowledge of 8085/8086 would be beneficial
Industrial training options
- Training combo 1 – Embedded Systems + IoT + Live Project
- Training combo 2 – Embedded Systems + MATLAB + Live Project
- Training combo 3 – Embedded Systems (8 bit microcontroller) + 32 bit microcontroller + Live Project
- Training combo 4 – Arduino with MATLAB + Image Processing + Live Project
- First batch of industrial training starts on 16th Jan 2016
- Second batch starts 26th Jan 2016
- Third batch starts 15th Feb 2016
I have learned a lot from Meherban Sir about embedded systems and it really boosted my confidence.
I made a project, Robotic Hand under the guidance of Meherban Sir.My experience of training was awesome.
Labs are classrooms are well equipped. I had a successful training in robotics. My experience was really worth it.
Under the mentorship of Meherban Sir, I had a great embedded system training program.
I came to know about various robotic technologies I was unaware of. Optimus Labs is the best place to learn it.