Internet of Things (IoT) Training in India
5 Reasons Why Optimus Lab Provides the Best IoT Training in India
- First in depth IoT training programme in India
- 100 % practical and tens of use cases included in the course
- Training by Mr. Meharban Singh (Alumnus of Delhi College of Engineering, Co Founder Optimus Research Labs Pvt Ltd)
- Both long term (Diploma) & short term (Capsule) courses available.
- Systematic step by step approach to ensure skill development
- Free one month technical support (After Completion)
Internet of Things (Diploma) - Six Months
1 IoT Training Level-1 (Microcontrollers and Sensors)
2 IoT Training Level-2 (IoT using Arduino)
3 IoT Training Level- 3 (Raspberry Pi)
4 IoT Training Level- 4 (Wireless Technologies)
5 IoT Training Level- 5 (Android App Development)
6 IoT Training Level- 6 (MEAN Stack)
7 IoT Training Level- 7 (BIG DATA)
8 IoT Training Level- 8 (Data Analysis)
Capsule Programme (Corporate Training)
Who Should Join IoT Training ?
- IT and Electronics professionals who wish to become a part of this upcoming revolution and improve their career prospects.
- B.Tech (Engineering) students interested in a bright career
- Tech enthusiasts and makers who wish to know more about the technology
- Entrepreneurs interested in entering this trillion Dollar industry
- Teachers and academicians willing to keep their knowledge updated
Become an IoT Expert in the Shortest Possible Time !
IoT and its Architecture
Internet of Things or Internet of Everything isn’t a new concept. It has been around since 2005, but it has gained popularity in the past two years only. The word “Things” refers to machines and thus IoT is technically M2M communication.
IoT not only promises a better life style for the public but also finds a lot of application in the industry and manufacturing. In fact a separate term Industrial Internet of Things has been sculptured for this.
According to a survey the size Industrial IoT alone will increase to 3 trillion dollars by 2020. As of now only 1% of all machines present on this globe are connected to internet i.e only computers and phones. Rest 99% are out there waiting to get connected.