What You Will Learn during this embedded systems course in Delhi
Open source technology is the backbone of today’s IT industry. Same will be true for embedded systems in the coming years. Arduino is an open source platform for AVR microcontrollers. The platform is free for developers worldwide hence work of other engineers can be leveraged to make our work easy. Brief course overview is as follows:-
Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Understanding an embedded system.
- Study of market profile.
Review of Basic Concepts
- Overview of basic electronics and digital electronics.
- Microcontroller vs. Microprocessor
- Common features of Microcontroller.
- Comparison between
- Different types of microcontrollers.
Basic Electronic Components
- Voltage Regulators
Introduction to Arduino
- Pin configuration and architecture.
- Device and platform features.
- Concept of digital and analog ports.
Familiarizing with Arduino Interfacing Board
Introduction to Embedded C and Arduino platform.
First Step to Practical Learning
- Generating different LED patterns.
- Rotation of LEDs
- Relay Race of LEDs.
- Binary Counter.
Giving Inputs to the Controller
- Controlling LEDs with keys.
- Keys as toggle switch.
- Interfacing a piezo Buzzer
- Using a buzzer as an alarm unit.
- Using an Optocoupler
- Isolating control and logic circuit
Interfacing DC motors to Arduino
- H-Bridge Circuit
- Making of power supply and a basic robotic car
- Type of relays.
- Working of a magnetic relay.
- Controlling Electrical appliances with electromagnetic relays.
Interfacing a 8 bit LCD to Arduino
- Fixed one line static message display.
- Running message display.
- Using the LCD Library of Arduino.
Interfacing APR 9600 Voice recording IC
Interfacing DTMF decoder
Interfacing a Matrix Keypad to Arduino
- Working of a matrix keypad
- Using the keypad library to interface with Arduino.
Introduction to Sensors
- Magnetic relay switches.
- Temprature sensors.
- Proximity sensors.
- Other sensors available in the market.
- Using third party libraries for commonly used sensors.
Analog inputs and ADC
Interfacing Servo motors to Arduino
Interfacing Stepper Motors to Arduino
Interfacing of a bluetooth Module
Interfacing a RF Module
Resources available on Internet
Installing third party libraries.
- PROJECT WORK
In order to successfully complete the embedded systems course in Delhi for ECE Students, student needs to take up at least one project. Following are some of the examples of Arduino based projects:
- Line Follower Robot.
- Bomb diffusion robot.
- Fire fighting Robot
- RF based robot.
- Prototype of Delhi metro rail.
- GSM controlled car with stereo and head lights.
- LED Display board.
- 8×8 LED cube.
- Anti collision robot.
- RF controlled robot.
- RFID based attendance system.
- RFID based home security system
- Intelligent home locking system.
- Intelligent water level management system.
- Home automation using RFID.
- Real time clock based home automation.
- And many others.
B.Tech students from first to third year are eligible for this embedded systems course in Delhi
Batch options for this embedded systems course
- Weekend Batch
- Weekday Batch
- Summer Training
- Winter Training
Why Should You Do an Embedded Systems Course ?
Thinking of enrolling for embedded system course in Delhi, well that might be the best decision ever. Recent statistics shows that India’s manufacturing sector is ever growing and this calls for more demand for machines having a higher computing power. This is where knowledge of embedded systems analysts and engineers comes in demand at an instant; this thus opens up lots of career opportunities for who enroll for embedded systems course. Some of the common career fields for embedded systems engineers included radar technology, manufacture of semiconductors and integrated circuits, computing, robotics and engineering design. All technological fields nowadays find it difficult to survive without some knowledge on embedded systems; the global market competition is very stiff and industries, especially manufacturing ones are looking forward to acquire more embedded systems specialists to boost their operations.
I have learned a lot from Meherban Sir about embedded systems and it really boosted my confidence.
I made a project, Robotic Hand under the guidance of Meherban Sir.My experience of training was awesome.
Labs are classrooms are well equipped. I had a successful training in robotics. My experience was really worth it.
Under the mentorship of Meherban Sir, I had a great embedded system training program.
I came to know about various robotic technologies I was unaware of. Optimus Labs is the best place to learn it.