What You Will Learn during this embedded system course in Delhi:
- Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Understanding an embedded system.
- Study of market profile.
- Review of Basic Concepts
- Overview of basic electronics and digital electronics.
- Microcontroller vs. Microprocessor.
- Common features of Microcontroller.
- Different types of microcontrollers.
- Basic Electronic Components
- Voltage Regulators
- Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller
- Pin configuration and architecture.
- Device features.
- Concept of registers and ports.
- Basic instruction set of Assembly Language.
- Making 8051 interfacing board Programming 8051
- Introduction to Integrated Development Environment [ IDE ]
- Introduction to Flash Magic [ Program burning software].
- First Step to Practical Learning
- Generating different LED patterns.
- Rotation of LEDs
- Relay Race of LEDs.
- Binary Counter.
- Giving Inputs to the Controller
- Controlling LEDs with keys.
- Keys as toggle switch.
- Interfacing a piezo Buzzer
- Using a buzzer as an alarm unit.
- Using an Optocoupler
- Isolating control and logic circuit
- Interfacing DC motors to 8051.
- H-Bridge Circuit
- Making of power supply and a basic robotic car.
- Type of relays.
- Working of a magnetic relay.
- Controlling Electrical appliances with electromagnetic relays.
- On Chip Timer/Counter
- Using the timer hardware to generate more accurate delays.
- Different timer modes
- Using timer interrupts to perform multiple tasks
- Interfacing a bit LCD to 8051
- Fixed one line static message display.
- Running message display.
- Programming of Serial Port
Introduction to Sensors
- Magnetic relay switches.
- Temperature sensors.
- Proximity sensors.
- Other sensors available in the market.
- PROJECT WORK
In order to successfully complete the training, student needs to take up at least one project.
- Line Follower Robot.
- Bomb diffusion robot.
- Fire fighting Robot
- RF based robot.
- Prototype of Delhi metro rail.
- GSM controlled car with stereo and head lights.
- LED Display board.
- 8×8 LED cube.
- Anti collision robot.
- RF controlled robot.
- RFID based attendance system.
- RFID based home security system
- Intelligent home locking system.
- Intelligent water level management system.
- Home automation using RFID.
- Real time clock based home automation.
- And many others.
What is an Embedded System?
Embedded System entails a core part in electrical and computer systems designs. It involves a combining the powerful computer’s hardware and software capabilities to create a programmable system. Microprocessors, microcontrollers, firmware and robotic elements do form an integral part of embedded systems. With this, embedded systems find itself a wide range of applications which includes digital computing, machine language, cell phones, motor controls and lots of other digital applications.
I have learned a lot from Meherban Sir about embedded systems and it really boosted my confidence.
I made a project, Robotic Hand under the guidance of Meherban Sir.My experience of training was awesome.
Labs are classrooms are well equipped. I had a successful training in robotics. My experience was really worth it.
Under the mentorship of Meherban Sir, I had a great embedded system training program.
I came to know about various robotic technologies I was unaware of. Optimus Labs is the best place to learn it.